Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Burn a DVD from an ISO image

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Burn a DVD from an ISO image

    anybody know how to do this without losing the synch on the audio to the video?
    (sorry i posted this here...i thought i was in the nonsports forum)
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burn a DVD from an ISO image

    Nevermind...found an ISO Recorder...burns a dvd a hell of alot faster than anything else I've used too.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •